Blogs and Web Sites
Thanks to Consider Chapter 13
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American College of Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Case Blog
- Commercial Law League
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Clerks
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Bankruptcy Conference
- Cornell Legal Information Institute – Bankruptcy Code
- New Proposed Bankruptcy Rules
- Links for All Local Bankruptcy Rules
- Statutes of Limitations on Debts, by State
- Exemption Express – Extraterritorial Effect of Exemptions, By State
- Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Relief Act, Explained
- FindLaw Website
- Bankruptcy Law Network
- Wash Law Bankruptcy Legal Research
- West Law Legal Research
- Lexis Legal Research
- Library of Congress, Legislation on the Internet
- Updates on Foreclosure Related Legislation
- Dave Ramsey’s Debtor Education Giving bankruptcy filers the hope they’ve lost, the tools they need, and the fresh start they deserve.
- Credit Abuse Resistance Education CARE is a free financial literacy program which makes bankruptcy professionals available to educators, students and the public to illuminate the dangers of credit abuse.
- Trustees’ Education Network
- Coalition for Debtor Education
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts PACER Service Center
- United States Bankruptcy Courts
- United States Courts
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts Statistics
- United States Courts and the Official Bankruptcy Forms
- Proof of Claim Form
- United States Government Portal
- United States House of Representatives
- United States Senate
- White House
- IRS & Tax Forms
- Bankruptcy Mastery.com
- Credit Slips – A group of law professors blog on bankruptcy and credit related topics.
- Consumer Law and Policy Blog – Public Citizen blog on consumer issues.
- A Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer’s Blog
- Credit Crisis Blog – Commercial website’s blog on news re: the credit crisis.
- UCC Blog – blog on Uniform Commercial Code issues.
- A wealth of information is found at this Western District of Washington Bankruptcy Court website.
- You can read the federal bankruptcy rules here.
- Western Washington local bankruptcy rules here.
- A good source for information about Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be found at the National Academy for Bankruptcy Education website.
- Likewise, see the www.Doney.net bankruptcy website.
- And see the bankruptcy section of the www.legalconsumer.com website.
James Robert Deal, Broker and Attorney
Broker with Agency One Realty LLC
WSBA # 8103, DOL # 39666
James at James Deal dot com