- 1 ATTORNEY ESCROW
- 2 ESCROW SETUP AND FOLLOW THROUGH
- 3 EMAIL OR CALL
- 3.1 JR-Deal-NewZ-1-18-2021
- 3.2 JR Deal NewZ 9-14-2020
- 3.3 Smart Meter Scam
- 3.4 Buy Real Estate In Partnership
- 3.5 JR-Deal-NewZ-7-19-2020
- 3.6 Flat Fee Payable At Closing
- 3.7 Dodd-Frank And Seller Financing
- 3.8 Small Cell Towers Outside Your Window – Harmful – Reduce Property Values
- 3.9 Voltage Can Vary
- 3.10 Where Does Petroleum Come From?
- 3.11 Can a dismissed Chapter 13 be removed from your credit report?
- 3.12 Become An Attorney Broker
- 3.13 Final Walk Through on New Construction
- 3.14 How Much Does Social Security Pay?
- 3.15 Why you can sell homes in the winter
- 3.16 4017 Colby Everett
- 3.17 Are Rich People Mean? – How Much Is Enough?
- 3.18 Helping Other Brokers
- 3.19 Vaccines Wear Off – Cannot Provide Permanent Protection – Cannot Produce Herd Immunity
- 3.20 LED Street Lights Reduce Property Values – Harm Eyes – wear blue blockers
- 3.21 Cell Towers, Smart Meters, 5G – They All Depress Property Values
- 3.22 Nina Beety’s 50 page Smart meter hazards report
- 3.23 Anti-vaxxer want informed consent and liberty
- 3.24 New York Times – Another Industry Captured Corporation – 5G Must Be Good Because Evil RT Warns It Is Unsafe
- 3.25 Tetanus Vaccine – TDaP – No Proof Of Safety
- 3.26 I just don*t thing being an adult is gona work for me
- 3.27 Sign In
- 3.28 Co-Broker Buyer Broker Agreement
- 3.29 JR-Deal-NewZ-2-8-2019
- 3.30 Home Renovation Can Cost A Lot
- 3.31 Funny Mockery of Ineffective Government – From An Opponent of Single Payer
- 3.32 IRS Provides Clear Test on How 20% Deduction Applies to Rental Income, Exchanges
- 3.33 Real Estate Calculations Every Investor Should Memorize
- 3.34 An additional inspection can cut short the time for the original inspection
- 3.35 Ten Mistakes Investors Should Avoid
- 3.36 How to Make Earnest Money Non-Refundable
- 3.37 4 Different Types of LLCs and the Ways They Pay Taxes
- 3.38 Why I Walked Away from a 118-Door Apartment, 10 Essential Real Estate Team Members & What to Do When Your Tenant Gives Notice
- 3.39 Home Inspection Questions
- 3.40 Door Knocking to Find Real Estate Sellers
- 3.41 Radio – 9-16-2018 8 PM Eliminating Traffic Congestion 9 PM Buying Real Estate in Partnership – James Robert Deal – Attorney Broker
- 3.42 How To Choose A Domain Name – by Saul Klein
- 3.43 Mistakes Sellers Make
- 3.44 Small 5G Cell Towers in Neighborhoods Reduce Property Values
- 3.45 15605 Cascadian Way Bothell WA
- 3.46 Cell Towers Reduce Property Values
- 3.47 Reciprocal Easements by Prescription
- 3.48 There may be a short statute of limitations on your credit card debt
- 3.49 The Downside of Smart Homes
- 3.50 Cancelling, Restructuring, Extending, Deferring, Rehabilitating, Consolidating Student Loans
- 3.51 Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- 3.52 You have Successfully Subscribed!
I do not do routine escrows. I close complex transactions that title companies would rather not close.
Escrowing the deal sometimes involves writing up the purchase and sale agreement.
Deals that I escrow often involve seller financing, assumptions, wrap-arounds, second mortgages, cross-collateralization, lease options, due-on-sale issues, lease-options, setting up LLCs, or true escrow collection accounts.
Fees start at $3,500 per side payable at closing. That is negotiable up or down depending on what I will have to do and how likely the transaction is to close.
ESCROW SETUP AND FOLLOW THROUGH
I have a package of services that I call Escrow Setup And Follow Through.
The difference with Attorney Escrow is that I am not handling the final escrow. The title company is handling the final escrow. My job is to advise, set up, disclose, prepare all documents, check title, resolve contingencies and inspections, deal with all legal issues that arise, but not including litigation, and follow the deal through to closing. Again there is a flat fee payable at closing.
These transactions often involve seller financing, assumptions, wrap-arounds, second mortgages, cross-collateralization, lease options, due-on-sale issues, lease-options, setting up LLCs, or true escrow collection accounts.
Escrow setup can happen when buyer and seller find each other without benefit of real estate brokers. I would write the deal, handle earnest money, set up escrow, get title insurance, make sure inspections are done, follow the deal all the way through escrow handled by the title company.
Escrow setup can happen when a broker has a complex transaction and calls me for a free consultation. I will quote a flat fee payable at closing. My role will be to take all legal actions necessary to achieve a successful closing. My advice to brokers who have complex deals is to write them up as best you can but add “non-binding, good faith letter of intent” at the top. Then send it to me. I will serve as a mediator and try to get the deal closed.
Brokers earn their commissions by bringing buyer and seller together. They are marketing specialists. Their job does not include writing complex addendums. That’s where I come in.
For Escrow Setup and Follow Through fees start at $2,500 per side. That is payable at closing.
EMAIL OR CALL
If you have a deal that needs to be closed, it is best if you send me an email. James@JamesDeal.com. Describe the deal. Tell me if you have a broker, if you have a purchase and sale agreement already or maybe a non-binding, good faith letter of intent.
Send everyone’s full name, phone number, email address, and mailing address. Send any old title reports, septic and drainfield docs, maps, diagrams, tax bills, mortgage statements, notes.
The fax number here is 425-776-8081.
Or you can call. 425-774-6611. I will take notes and give you a flat fee quote payable at closing.
I have an open telephone line to buyers, sellers, real estate brokers, and off-market buyers.
James Robert Deal, Broker and Attorney
WSBA # 8103, DOL # 39666
James at James Deal dot com
The James Robert Deal NewZ January 18, 2021 www.JamesRobertDeal.org/JR-Deal-NewZ-1-18-2021 SMART METERS TESTIMONY TO SNOHOMISH PUD...
James Robert Deal, real estate attorney and real estate broker. Flat fee payable at closing. Helping buyers, sellers, and brokers. 425-774-6611.
Smart Meter Scam Click on this link: https://tinyurl.com/Smart-Meter-Docs
If you do not have enough income to qualify to buy a home, join together with several others. But a larger home, big enough for several families. With multiple incomes you can qualify. If you want privacy you can jointly buy a tri-plex or a four-plex. These can be bought with an FHA loan with only 3.5% down.
The James Robert Deal NewZ. July 19, 2020.
I am a real estate transactional attorney. There is no charge for inquiries by phone or email. I can often quote a flat fee payable at closing.
The Dodd Frank Act restricted seller financing. It made due-on-sale clauses enforceable. However, lenders generally do not require payoff as long as the buyer pays the payments.
Small Cell Towers Outside Your Window - Harmful - Reduce Property Values...
Electricity can't be stored, so when I turn on a light, the power station must immediately produce some extra electricity. How is this possible?...
Is anybody contending that oil is being replenished within the earth? Keith Hisey, Geologist, Researcher, Senior Manager, Historian at Consulting...
Q: I am having trouble renting an apartment because of a dismissed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Can it be removed from credit reports since I did not...
James Robert Deal is both an attorney and a broker. Attorneys can become real estate agents and make more money and deliver better service as attorney brokers. Join The Deal Team with Keller Williams.
The final walk through is important when buying a new home. Make a punchlist. Listed items can be changed after closing. Expect a final inspection one year after closing.
Why does Social Security pay so little in retirement? Jeanine Joy, Ph.D., CEO, Trainer, Speaker, Author, Researcher at Happiness 1st Institute...
For Sellers, Move-Up Buyers, Selling Myths The #1 Reason to List Your House in the Winter · 2.1Kshares · 1.9K · 82 · 33...
JAMES ROBERT DEALREAL ESTATE ATTORNEY REAL ESTATE MANAGING BROKERCOMMERCIAL MORTGAGE BROKERKW EVERETT 425-774-6611James@JamesDeal.com I am...
Why Are Rich People So Mean? Call it 'Rich Asshole Syndrome'—the tendency to distance yourself from people with whom you have a large wealth...
I am a real estate broker and a real estate attorney. I help buyers, sellers, and other brokers throughout Washington. Call me at 425-774-6611 when your purchase or sale involves legal issues. I can often quote a flat fee payable at closing.
Is MMR Vaccine a Fraud or Does It Just Wear Off Quickly? by Joseph Mercola, DO | Guest Writer Published May 8, 2018 | Vaccination, Risk &...
LED Street Lights Reduce Property Values - Harm Eyes wear blue blockers AMA adopts guidance to reduce harm from high intensity street lights ......
www.JamesRobertDeal.org/smart-meters Cell Towers, Smart Meters, 5G - They All Depress Property Values Cell Towers, Antennas Problematic for Buyers...
From James: Smart meters reduce the value of your property. They cause fires. Some damage caused by electrical surges are not covered by insurance....
Anti-vaxxer want informed consent and liberty Ada Drinkwater, Wife mother grandmother great grandmother Liberty & informed consent are not only...
New York Times – Another Industry Captured Corporation – 5G Must Be Good Because Evil RT Warns It Is Unsafe
From James Robert Deal: Too much microwave radiation will make our cities and towns hard to live and work in. We will be fried by smart meters and...
The US Institute of Medicine concluded that the evidence is inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship between the DTap vaccine and...
Please just overlook the atrocious grammar in three of these. They are not editable but they ARE too good to delete. Contentment is not the...
CLICK HERE TOSIGN UP FOR A BETTER PROPERTY SEARCH TOOLYou will be asked for your email address and your telephone number.You do not have...
James Robert Deal co-brokers with other brokers on complex deals. This is a buyer broker co-broker agreement.
Eliminate traffic congestion. James Robert Deal managing broker. Become a real estate agent.
Reality check: Don’t fall for these TV home renovation fibs Kitchen and bathroom remodels can cost more and take longer than HGTV shows lead you to...
From James: Some points are valid. Some are not. But this is well written and sometimes funny. One of government’s problems is that elected...
The Top 8 Real Estate Calculations Every Investor Should Memorize by Andrew Syrios | BiggerPockets.com...
An additional inspection can cut short the time for the original inspection QUESTION: I’ve always been under the impression that when a buyer sends...
10 Lethal Mistakes to Avoid on Your First Real Estate Investment by Chad Carson | BiggerPockets.com...
Click here if you are having trouble viewing this message. Weekly Membership Newsletter JANUARY 8, 2019 • Stay Connected! QUESTION: I have been...
4 Different Types of LLCs and the Ways They Pay Taxes by Scott Smith | BiggerPockets.com...
Why I Walked Away from a 118-Door Apartment, 10 Essential Real Estate Team Members & What to Do When Your Tenant Gives Notice
Support Our Sponsors: For Accredited Investors Only. Syndicator of multifamily investments, Ashcroft Capital. Co-founder, Joe Fairless,...
What Buyers Should Ask After a Home Inspection October 9, 2018 After an inspector has finished a home report, buyers may feel overwhelmed by any...
29 Door Knocking Resources for Successful Lead Generation Posted by REDX January is the perfect time to door knock. Most people wait until the...
Radio – 9-16-2018 8 PM Eliminating Traffic Congestion 9 PM Buying Real Estate in Partnership – James Robert Deal – Attorney Broker
JR-DEAL-NEWZ-9-16-2018 WASHINGTON POLITICS JAMES ROBERT DEAL, BROKER, ATTORNEY, ENVIRONMENTALIST, AMATEUR MUSICIAN Radio Program – Sunday, September...
Choosing Your Domain in the Age of Dot ANYTHING Written by Saul Klein Posted On Friday, 14 September 2018 13:00 ·...
5 Mistakes Home Sellers Make Written by David Reed Posted On Friday, 14 September 2018 21:56...
CITY COUNCIL DENIES APPEALS OF CELL TOWER INSTALLATION Sam Catanzaro , Santa Monica Mirror, August 31, 2018 Wireless carrier Sprint wants to install...
15605 Cascadian Way Bothell Washington. $430,000. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Buy on FHA Rehab Loan. Hold long term. Eventually sewers may be extended 400 feet, and then two homes, two duplexes or five townhouses can be built. James Robert Deal, Attorney and Broker, 425-774-6611.
Survey by the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy Indicates Cell Towers and Antennas Negatively Impact Interest in Real Estate...
Reciprocal Usage Easements? What is the Purpose? Many buildings that were constructed prior to the 1960s lacked adequate parking, and/or even...
Shortening the Limitations Period on Credit Card Collection Lawsuits Jon Sheldon August 6, 2018 Print/Download Email link to this article CONTENTS ·...
The Downsides Of Selling A “Smart Tech” House Posted on August 4, 2018Natural Living · · · · · · ·...
Student Loan Repayment Rights: Consumer Debt Advice from NCLC Joanna Darcus August 2, 2018 Print/Download Email link to this article CONTENTS...