These are general instruction as to what you can do to make your modification a success.

Please report to me by e-mail and/or fax any communications you have received from your lenders. When you talk with your lenders, ask for names, phone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses.

If your lender sends you forms to fill out, fill them out and send them to me. Let me review them and send them in on your behalf. If you have already filled out any forms and sent them to your lender, send me copies.

Important: If you have received a Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee Sale, fax, scan, or mail these too me immediately. And call me at 425-771-1110.

If you are behind on your loan, I want you to tell me how much and how many months you are behind.

If you are behind on your loan, I want to know how much you are able to pay on your loan or loans and when you can start paying that amount.

Each month please send me your latest pay stubs, latest bank statements.

If you have not already sent them, then send me your last tax return and W-2s. Lenders sometimes ask to see tax returns, so let’s get them in here so I can provide them immediately when requested.

If you want me to advise you on credit card debt modification, send me copies of all your credit card statements. Yes, credit card debt can be modified too.


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and updates.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This