If I have to introduce Alabama foreclosure defense attorney Nick Wooten to you, then you’re not much of a foreclosure crisis news junkie, because Nick has made headlines for his lawsuits against the banksters on behalf of homeowners as much as anyone, and a lot more than most. Most recently Nick was kicking the crap out of LPS or Lender Processing Services, but he’s also leading a coordinated attack against MERS, and recently he won a very high profile case in Alabama, Horace v. LaSalle Bank, in which the judge agreed with his argument that the note was not properly endorsed and negotiated into the trust and therefore the trust could not foreclose.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our latest news and updates.
- 15605 Cascadian Way Bothell WA
- 18809 65th Place W Lynnwood FHA Rehab Loan
- Co-Brokerage Listing Addendum
- Call A Real Estate Attorney BEFORE You Buy or Sell
- Buy Real Estate In Partnership
- How Much Is Your House Worth?
- JRDeal-NewZ-12-13-17 CDC Manipulated Results Anthrax Vaccine Sickens Soldiers
- File Your Taxes – Even If You Cannot Pay
- Puget Sound Market Prices Up
- Questions To Ask Before You Buy A Home
- Prince Did Not Have A Will – Do You?
- Winter Gardening in Lynnwood
- The Foreclosure Train Rolls On
- Dodd Frank and Seller Financing
- Buy This Book – Chain of Title
- You Need A Lawyer When Doing A Modification
- Mortgage Modification Successes
- For Sale By Owner
- Banks Losing Right to Require Arbitration